Tuesday, July 24, 2012

What on earth?

Normally, words come easily for me.  However, today I find myself without the words to express so desperately what my head needs to release....bear with me please.!

WHAT ON EARTH is happening here?  Shooting in Tuscaloosa a couple of weeks ago, the Colorado massacre while folks are watching a movie, our president comes out in support of gay marriage, unemployment is staggering (177 teachers apply for one job), fraud is everywhere, human trafficing is the new slave issue, drugs are everywhere, politicians are more worried about their own pockets than what is best for our country.....the list goes on and on....ENOUGH ALREADY!

WAKE UP AMERICA - we are headed down a path of total destruction!  We are reaching the point of no return!  In the good ole USA, we have not been persercuted for our faith yet but that is quickly on the horizon if we dont stand up for the principles that this country was founded on....Where are you men of courage?  Where are you Proverbs 31 ladies?

Get out your bibles - READ!  PRAY! READ!  PRAY!!

"Yet I hold this against you: You have forsaken the love you had at first. Consider how far you have fallen! Repent and do the things you did at first. If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place." Revelation 2:4

"I know your deeds; you have a reputation of being alive, but you are dead. 2 Wake up! Strengthen what remains and is about to die, for I have found your deeds unfinished in the sight of my God. 3 Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; hold it fast, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you."
 Revelation 3:1-3

Father  please forgive us! 




No comments:

Post a Comment