Friday, March 13, 2009

God is so Good!....

All the time and yet most of the time we take it for granted. This week has been an emotional rollercoaster for the Burns household. I have never seen someone so certain of what they were called to do on this earth like my husband. Coaching football has been his one and only desire as long as I have known him. He loves it! The past couple of years have seen a series of ups and downs as to his career - going from an all time high to an all time low with no fault of his own to blame. Anyway, he patiently waited on the Lord to show him the way. He responded with all the actions that a Christian should seeking wisdom and strength- praying faithfully for God to reveal the much needed answers - bottom line - he trusted in the Lord totally and completely.

To make a long story short and I still cant reveal the ending yet, I have seen God's handiwork in my husband over the last few years and I have never been prouder to say that I am in love with a God fearing - God loving man who seeks to honor and praise the Lord in all that he does and especially in coaching football.

No comments:

Post a Comment