- My sweet sweet Annabelle is not here physically with us. What a beautiful experience she was and yet I hurt at my selffishness for wanting her here even tough her physical body could not take being here any longer.
- The love of my life is not on the sidelines for the first time in 17 years - that is where he longs to be and my heart hurts for him.
- One knee surgery already and now total knee replacment - my heart hurts for the pain in his body and for his emotion well being during this difficult time.
- Lil Ball Boy was taken from us way too soon and my heart hurts for that.
- Emptynest has a whole new meaning now and my heart hurts.
- Our house is too quiet and my heart hurts.
- My aging body and a routinue procedure reminds me that I am not invicible and my days are numbered and time is precious - my heart hurts.
- Our nation is under attack by its own people and the younger generation no longer center around the Lord and my heart hurts.
- I am tired, so tired, so weary and yet I have to be strong one, the decision maker, the reliable one, the constant and yet my heart HURTS.
A song of ascents.
1 I lift up my eyes to the mountains—where does my help come from?
2 My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.
3 He will not let your foot slip—he who watches over you will not slumber;
4 indeed, he who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep.
5 The Lord watches over you—the Lord is your shade at your right hand;
6 the sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon by night.
7 The Lord will keep you from all harm—he will watch over your life;
8 the Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore
In all things, in all times, no matter what - I will trust in the Lord. Rest will come if not during my time down here, then in the eternal life with Him. May I keep reminding myself that this is NOT my home....There is coming a day....no tears, no hurts, no pain....Come quickly Jesus!