Thursday, October 3, 2013
Where is God?
All this tragedy in the world today – one could easily lose their minds with worry over all that has gone on it just 2013 alone – rising prices, government shutdown, obamacare, death of loved ones , illnesses, loneliness, dementia, accidents, job loss, wars and rumors of wars, feeling of pending doom around every corner….So where is God?
• Painting the beautiful sunrises and sunsets we have seen lately
• Showing us abundant vivid rainbows in the last few weeks
• The sparkling twinkle in a friends eyes after several months of no contact
• The phone call from a friend when you need it most
• The love of a dog that reminds us it is conditional
• A hug and a tear that makes compassion more than an emotion
• Sleepless nights filled with prayer and scriptures
• Still in the miracle business after an accident
• Blessing planning meetings with laughter and fellowship
• The potter that never tires of the clay – no matter how broken or worn it is
• Collecting every tear I cried
• With me always even to the ends of the earth
Thank you Lord for making your presence known even in the unstable times!