Thursday, May 3, 2012

What now?

What do I do now?  Why is my house so empty even though I have two other bulldogs?  Why does Annabelle have a huge tumor  in her abdomen now of all times?  Why does death hurt so bad? Why is Coach Burns still sick?  What does the future hold for our lives while here on this earth?  Why cant I sleep through the night?  What are you trying to tell me Lord?

Just a few questions that I seem to repeat over and over these days....the answers may never come but I will keep praying  and praying.....Faith the size of a mustard seed is all I need.....Lord fill me with your grace and mercy....Point me in the right direction.

I will serve you while I am waiting....I will worship while I am waiting....Please Lord - come and take us home.

No comments:

Post a Comment