Thursday, June 28, 2012

Happy Birthday Levi Malachi....

Oh my you are two today!!!!  What a treasure you were to us in those short 22 months!  My heart hurts that we cant spend your birthday with you!

We played ball today - but you weren't here.  I can still see you running to get that silly ball and daring me to chase you with it in your mouth until you made it safely to your cave (the end table)...Oh how we miss you!

We had double cheeseburgers for your birthday dinner - you know that is a rule in the Burns household - all bullies get a double cheeseburger for their birthday - only you weren't here to go with us to get it.

Cant forget ice cream - you always slurped yours up so fast that I knew you would be a brain freeze but you were always begging for more!  Lil Ben and Annabelle enjoyed theirs - but you weren't here to tease us with that precious starving look at me look....

Lots of hugs and kisses in our house tonight sending them to you - Lil Ball Boy.  I bet that you have become really good friends with your brother Arthur - he has to be a great big brother - he was mighty special to us.  Annabelle will probably be joining you guys soon so be on the lookout for her in the next few weeks or months....she still is a feisty little lady and she will be ready to boss you both around.

Happy Birthday Levi  - I don't know if we will ever get over losing you but I do know that we love you and we miss you terribly!  Thank you for the unconditional love you gave til the end......

Run and play ball now sweet one - don't worry - it wont be much longer till we get there!!!

Love,

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment