Monday, June 11, 2012

Oh no...the "m" has begun.....seriously now????

For the last year or so, stress has been a weight that I cant seem to loose....from Coach Burns illnesses to job situation, to Levi kidney failure and passing, work, work, and did I mention more work - crazy life that I live (and love) has been plagued by minor ailments that are distracting and discouraging and just plain in the way - I have chalked them up to stress....

But know I am convinced that there is more going on than stress - as I am barely six months away from the big 5-0 - I have come to realize that there is something else going on....the beginnings of menopause - Oh did I just say that out loud?????  The change of life - the dreaded hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings, weight gain, forgetfulness, interrupted sleep - every night, the panic attacks.....the list goes on and on....

What a wonderful way to bring in 50!!!!  And what timing.....as so many things in my life are failing apart at this time - how wonderful that my body begins to think it is also!!!

Laughing and crying and laughing.....WOW - and this could last for years.....Really????  Whatever happened to growing old gracefully?  This just stinks.....Give me drugs or look out world the alter egos will appear....Debbie Downer and Psycho Phyllis and Hypochondriac Helen  are just itching to take over for a while.....

Praise the Lord - THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!!  Now would be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment