Thursday, March 15, 2012

I know how the story ends but

I know how the story ends - I have read the end of the book - We WIN! We get to live eternally in heaven with Jesus - no pain, no tears, no worries, no drama, just peace - everlasting peace! Praise you Lord for making a way that we can live with you forever!

However, sometimes I just wish that I could see into the future here....Psalms 13 is one that read when I feel like no one understands and there is no relief to be found....
How long, LORD? Will you forget me forever?
How long will you hide your face from me?
How long must I wrestle with my thoughts
and day after day have sorrow in my heart?
How long will my enemy triumph over me?


Surely surely the trials that we have faced are coming to an end - each time I think that -here they come again with a vengeance! I am so weary, so tired, and have no verbal words, oh how I long for someone to understand and then I remember that someone does - YOU do Lord...Psalms 13 goes on to say....
But I trust in your unfailing love;
my heart rejoices in your salvation.
I will sing the LORD’s praise,
for he has been good to me.


For years now, we have battled these illnesses, Lord I know that you know that because you have taken each step with us. I know that many times you must have carried us through them because the mountains were so tall and we could not climb alone. I know that you are with us now perfecting us along the way.

So I will sing your praises with a cheerful heart! Realizing that you know the pain we are in and you alone know the immediate future down here....I will trust you and only you!

Thank you for blessing me so! I have so much more than I deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment